We believe it is very important that personal data is handled with care. Personal data is therefore carefully processed and secured by us. In doing so, we adhere to the requirements of privacy legislation. This means, for example, that we:
- clearly state the purposes for which we process personal data. We do this through this privacy statement;
- limit the collection of personal data to only the personal data that is necessary for the purposes for which they are processed;
- You first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- Do not pass on your data to third parties, unless this is necessary to be able to provide the requested service or when we are legally obliged to do so;
- when we share your data, make agreements with third parties to ensure, among other things, that they are not used for other purposes;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and also requirements of parties that process personal data on our behalf;
- Respect your right to provide, correct or delete your personal data upon request.
If you would like to contact us in response to this privacy statement, you can do so by e-mail via the contact form.
Use of personal data
When using our website, you leave certain information with us. This can be personal data.
Depending on the services and functionalities you use on our websites, we may process the following personal data from you:
- company details
- e-mail address
- information that you enter yourself in an open field, such as a message in the contact form
- Name and address details
- technical measurement data of the equipment such as IP address, MAC address, identifiers in cookies and your surfing behavior on our websites
- telephone number
We process the above data for one or more of the following purposes:
- to offer you the opportunity to use all functionalities and services on the website.
- to communicate with you by sending e-mail.
- to answer your questions or handle your complaints by email or telephone.
- to improve our websites.
Provision to third parties
We pass on the information you provide to third parties, if this is necessary for the services you have requested. When we provide your data to a third party, we ensure (with an agreement) that your data is not used for other purposes. We also agree that your data will be deleted as soon as it is no longer needed. Furthermore, we will not provide the information you provide to other parties, unless this is legally required or permitted. For example, it is possible for the police to request data from us in the context of an investigation. In that case, we are legally obliged to provide this information.
Profiling and cookies
Secure and keep
We take appropriate security measures to limit misuse of and unauthorized access to your personal data. For example, we ensure that only the necessary persons have access to the data, that access to the data is protected and that our security measures are regularly checked. We do not keep the data longer than necessary. This means that we keep the data for as long as necessary to provide the service you have requested. Exceptions to this are the data that we must keep longer because the law requires us to do so.
Websites of third parties
This statement does not apply to websites of third parties that are connected to our website by means of links. We cannot guarantee that these websites will handle your personal data in a reliable or safe manner. Always read the privacy statement of this website before using the relevant website, for more information about how they handle your data.
If you are 16 or younger, you may only use our website under the supervision of your parents or legal representatives.
Changes to this privacy statement
We may change this privacy statement from time to time. Changes will be published on our website. We will never use your data for other purposes without permission. It is therefore advisable to consult this privacy statement regularly so that you are aware of these changes.
Access and change your data
To view, change or delete data, you can contact us via the contact form on our website. To prevent abuse, we ask you to send a copy of a valid ID. Do not forget to shield your citizen service number and passport photo on the copy.
Dutch Data Protection Authority
Of course we are happy to help you if you have any complaints about the processing of your personal data. If, nevertheless, you cannot come to an agreement with us, you also have the right under the privacy legislation to file a complaint with the privacy supervisor, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
Entry into force
This (renewed) privacy statement came into effect on May 15, 2019.
Our website uses different types of cookies. We think it is important that you have control over your online privacy. That is why we would like to inform you as completely as possible about which cookies we use and for what purposes.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files that a website places on your computer, tablet or mobile phone when you visit the website. Information about your website visit is stored in these cookies. Personal data is processed by placing cookies. By using cookies, a website can recognize you when you visit the website again. This can be useful, for example, if you do not want to log in every time you visit the website.
Different types of cookies
We make a distinction between functional and non-functional cookies. We always place functional cookies. These are necessary for the website to work properly. For example, they ensure that you can stay logged in to the website whenever you wish. In addition to functional cookies, we also place standard analytical cookies. This is an example of a non-functional cookie. It is not necessary for the website to function properly. This way we know which website parts are popular and where we can improve our website.
We think it is important that you have control over your online privacy. That is why we would like to inform you as completely as possible about which cookies we use and for what purposes.
Functional cookies are necessary for the website to function properly. These cookies are therefore placed by default and are not deleted if you do not accept the cookies. Functional cookies ensure that you can stay logged in during your visit to the website.
Cookies to measure visits
Analytical cookies enable us to measure website visits. These statistics give us insight into how often our website is used, what information visitors are looking for and which pages are visited the most. As a result, we know which website components are popular and where we can improve our website. We continuously analyze and improve the website to make the experience as pleasant as possible for visitors. We cannot trace the statistics we collect to individuals. This data is therefore always used anonymously. We use Google Analytics to obtain insights from the data. We always place analytical cookies when you visit our website. Analytical cookies collect, among other things, the following data:
- Keeping track of the number of visitors to our web pages.
- Keeping track of the duration of the visit.
- The searches performed on the website.
- Information about your browser and device with which you visit our website, such as operating system and screen size.
- The way you ended up on our website, for example whether you clicked on one of our advertisements or on a link in an e-mail.
- Items that you have purchased or added to the shopping cart on the website.
For more information about what Google does with the collected data, we refer to Google’s privacy statement. This statement can change regularly. We never provide the personal information you enter (such as name, address, social security number, telephone number) to Google. Read more about how we handle personal data in our privacy statement.
Block and delete cookies
If you do not want to have cookies placed on our website, you can choose this in the cookie notification that you will see when you first visit our website. If you have previously accepted our cookies, you will no longer see this message and you must first delete our cookies. You can also choose to block the placing of cookies via your browser. If you block all cookies, websites could work less well. It is better to selectively disable only the unwanted cookies. You can do this in your browser in the settings. This also immediately blocks the cookies of other websites that you visit.